Solve A Problem / FAQ
If your issue is not addressed below, please CONTACT US.
Q. How can I recover a lost or forgotten password?
A. Send yourself a password reset via email.
- From the sign in page select the Forgot password? link or click here.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit] button.
- Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
Q. Setting up Your Account?
You need to first sign in and then click my account. You should now set up your “Payment” preference under the “Listing Preferences” section.If you accept Paypal, check the box and key in your Paypal account email address.If you would like to allow Instant Check Out (RECOMMENDED), check the box accordingly (you must accept Paypal to allow this option).The “Allow Instant Checkout” option, when a payment method (PayPal) is added, will allow the bidder or buyer to checkout immediately using Paypal after the auction ends or a fixed price sale is made. Alternatively, when it is not checked, the buyer must wait for the seller to create and send an invoice. You must have Paypal linked to your account to choose the allow instant checkout option.This then allows the buyer to pay with Paypal immediately. If you have other payment instructions you wish to advise buyers of, such as that you “Accept Money Order”, “Personal Check”, or “Credit Cards”,simply enter this information in the “Payment Instructions” field. This will show up in your payment methods section automatically when you list a product for sale. Last, click "Save".
Q. How do I change my password?
A. You can change your password at any time.
- From your logged in account, go to your "My Account" area.
- From the left hand menu, select "Account > Password."
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
Q. Why am I not receiving any emails?
A. If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us.
Q. How do I change the email address tied to my account?
A. You can change your email address by editing your account details within your “My Account” area.
Q. Why do I get a warning message that my selected username is invalid?
A. Every user must select a username for their account. The username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens. We recommend replacing all [spaces] with either an underscore or hyphen.
Incorrect: MY Username
Or, it says that the username selected is already in use.
Usernames are unique. Two users cannot share the same username. If you get a notice during registration that your username is already in use, you will need to select a different username.
Q. Why does it say that my email address is already in use?
A. If you get a notice that your email address is already in use when creating an account, which means that you have already created an account with us at some point. If you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into the forgotten password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account.
Q. Do I need a valid email address?
A. Yes you do. Upon registration you will receive a verification code in your email to complete the registration process.
Q. How to register ?
A. You can register by clicking on the register link (located on the top right corner of the home page). The registration form will appear where you can fill in all your details including your username and password. Once complete you are ready to use Estunner. To set up your account, you need to first sign in and then click my account.
Q. Can I list and/or auction an item in a different currency than GPB?
A. YES of course you can. Just choose the desired currency while listing the product and the auction will take place in that currency. The bidder/buyer will be able to see both the starting price and the final fee at each bid submitted, in their preferred currency ( GBP or USD by default or any other currency if updated from user end ).
Q. Where can I view my fees?
Q. How can I pay my fees?
A. There are two options to pay your fees, either by credit card (click PayPal > Click Pay with Credit or debit card), through a secure facility or Paypal. To pay the fees, simply scroll to the top of the site fees > current page and you can choose between credit card or Paypal.
Q. How do I change my account and billing information?
A. You can change your account and billing information in your account page down the left hand side under the account heading.
Q. How do I Add New Sales Tax Rate
Q. Can I edit a listing?
A. Yes, you can edit listing through your account page under listing > active.
Q. Can I end an item early if I sell or rent it elsewhere?
A. Yes you can through your account page under listing > active.
Q. How does the auto relist function work
A. When you upload an item your putting up for auction, the second page of creating the listing you must choose the auction duration. Below this is an auto relist box with numbers in it. You give you a max of FREE 8 Times to relist your product. The number you choose represents how many times your listing will automatically relist once the duration of the auction expires and the item has not been sold.
Q. What does Good Til Cancelled mean?
A. Fixed price and classifieds adds have this option when choosing the duration of the listing. This option will keep your listing active until it has been sold or you withdraw the listing.
Q. How does the bulk relist function work?
A. When a number of items have ended, you can bulk relist those items in one easy step. For example if you spend a bit of time uploading 20 or so listings, when they end you can simply bulk relist all the items by going to my account > listings > unsuccessful. You can then select which items you want to relist by checking the box to the left of the item, once you have chosen which items to relist, simply click relist, (which is at the bottom of the page) and those items will relist. It will then tell you how many items you have relisted at the top of the page in the green box.
Q. How invoicing system works?
A. You can pay by PayPal or credit card, by either clicking on the link in the emailed invoice or log in into http://www.estunner.com/Account/Invoice/Purchases. Please visit My Accounts > Invoices > Purchase. After selecting the invoice to pay there will be a PayPal button at the top of the invoice. Then you will be asked to log into your PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can click on PayPal > Select payment by Card.
Q. How do I pay with PayPal/Credit Card by using PayPal?
A. When a buyer purchases one of your items, if the allow instant checkout option is not selected, then you have the option to create an invoice for the buyer by going to My account > Listings > successful or clicking the link you receive in your email when your informed of a sale from Estunner. You also have the ability to modify the invoice by adding extras etc and then sending them the final invoice amount to the buyer. It's not compulsory to create an invoice when you sell an item. For example, if the buyer came to you and paid cash as a private sale, there is no need to create an invoice so you can just archive the sale. If you do this however you will continue to have a 'listing awaiting action', to remove this you do need to create an invoice but do not need to send it. If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. Why you was outbid by less than the bidding increment?
A. Bidders can always bid any amount over the next required bid. At times this results in a subsequent bidder entering a bid slightly above your secret to bid. You can click on Bid History to see all the bids and proxy / automated bids. Bids executed at the exact same time indicate a new bid and the automatic entering of a proxy bid toward the earlier bidders secret high bid. The first bidder wins tie bids and this is one reason people often bid in odd amounts.
Q. What is the purpose of the three minute rule?
A. Many people do not like the eBay model where people use sniping computer programs to bid the last literally second with no time to for the prior high bidder to respond. A real live auction does not end at a certain time, it ends when the auctioneer does not see any further bidding (going once, going twice, sold). Snipe programs don't work with our site or any other site aside from eBay (due to market size we imagine). avantgardez.com comes with what called Snipe Protection which extends the auction if someone bids in the last three minutes similar to a real old fashion in person auction.
Q. Why can't I Bid ?
A. Try again making sure you are logged in, enter the amount of your bid, click the Submit Bid button. Finally confirm the bid on the next page by clicking the Submit button. If you are still having problems contact email@example.com
Q. Auction Bidding
A. The auction bidding process works the same as the english auction in a modern process. Estunner bid incrementally for you up to your maximum bid. Your maximum bid is kept a secret from other users. Your bid is a contract between buyer and seller. If you have the highest bid you will enter into a legally binding purchase contract. The legally binding purchase has an exception the properties only. When a buyer or seller pull back from the deal then:
- Estunner > For sellers - we list the item one time for Free of posting Fees and we give you a FREE feature listing to be listed on the homepage.
- Estunner > For buyers when walk away from the deal > We will give you another 10 days maximum and then a penalty of £89.99 will apply to their account. *Please note that (for unpaid fees at Estunner) third parties may act to collect fees on our behalf. If you have questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. Dimensions of Images ?
A. The appropriate Dimensions of Images are: 4000 x 3000 or 1698 x 1131 and the minimum is 960 x 540
Q. Bidding or buying an item?
A. To bid or buy you must first sign in. Then click on an item you are after. To bid, simply place your maximum bid into the box and click submit bid, Estunner will bid incrementally for you up to your maximum bid. You may enter a higher bid at any time during the auction. To buy a fixed price item, simply input how many you would like to buy and click buy now.
Q. Do I have to enter my credit card details?
Q. Do you charge my credit card when I register?
A. No, Credit cards during registration is important for you. You can buy and sell with a click of a button. You can manage who you pay. Before proceeding with any payment a confirmation box appears for you. If you like to proceed with a payment you have to click confirm.
Q. Listing an item for sale?
A. To list an item for sale you must first sign in. Once signed in click sell. You can then start to create your listing with the following fields, some fields may incur fees and those fees are listed next to the field name.
- Category - Click your desired category and then sub categories.
- Listing Type - You then need to chose your listing type (auction, fixed price or classified). If you chose auction you can also have a reserve and buy now price.
- Click next Title - This is the main heading of your listing.
- Sub title - This appears below the title Description - This will appear below the image on the item page
- Listing field - This is where you set your price (for classified adds, a price is optional)
- Images - Click upload image button to browse for your image (see img size above). To delete an image you have uploaded, click the red X on the image.
- You Tube video - To add a you tube video to your listing, simply copy and paste the URL from your browser while watching your chosen you tube video.
- Listing options - You can now chose your listing options by clicking the desired boxes
- Shipping - Click the drop down box to chose your shipping option, then insert the shipping cost and click ADD. You can then add another shipping option. If your shipping option is free, you will need to add a zero for the £" or $" amount.
- Payment details - Check to make sure these are correct, if not you can edit them by clicking the edit buttons below.
- Duration - Click the drop down box to chose your desired duration.
- Auction listings have an auto relist feature located below the duration box with allows the item to be automatically relisted unless sold for the chosen number of auto re-lists.
- Buy now and classified adds have an option "good til' cancelled" which keeps the listing active until it is sold or you remove it. Once you are happy with your listing, click create listing.
- If you would like to make changes to the previous page click back but you will loose the information on the current page.
- Shipping Option are myhermes, tnt, FedEx, USPS, UPS, Royal Mail, Free Shipping and many more. Add TAX %
Contact email@example.com for more Information
Q. How does Estunner Organic Marketplace work?
A. Estunner.com is an online marketplace for organic, vegan and natural products, which allows Sellers to showcase their products online. Every single Seller has worked hard to produce something that will benefit not only you, but crucially our planet. At Estunner.com we want to help the eco-conscious to find products that in the end is going towards helping to keep our world balanced and stay Green. The purpose of estunner marketplace is to utilize Sellers to deliver the perfect service by permitting them to take care of their businesses just how they want to, while pursuing estunner Organic, natural Marketplace standards. This means that every shop/seller will be unique as it pertains to individual conditions covering delivery and returns & refunds policies. So before you buy from a Green, Vegan Retailer, you need to learn the Seller's conditions to ensure a reasonable purchase. This Can be found on each description of their product.
Q. What is a Estunner Organic marketplace?
A. You can change your email address by editing your account details within your “My Account” area.
Q. What is a Estunner Organic marketplace?
A. Estunner Organic online marketplace is an of e-commerce website where multiple individual retailers provide products along with description and stock information. The estunner marketplace team actively markets the seller’s items across the internet. We do not processes transactions on behalf of the Sellers. Each Seller is responsible to add their payment details via estunner account
Q. Sign up process ?
A. The sign up process is clear-cut. You will be required to fill out your details, for instance, name, address, phone number, and residence. However, you must maintain an email address for your account verification. Once verified, you can login and enjoy buying or selling organic skin care and more products online.
Q. Is it Free to Sign Up ?
A. You might wonder if you are required to pay sign up fees. Sign up at estunner organic marketplace for natural products is FREE. If you are a seller, listing your skin care products is free, however, you will be required to pay an end value fee of 4%. In case some sellers are to pay listing fees, if they flout payment their listings will not be public. That implies that they will miss traffic on their natural beauty product listings.
Q. Setting up your account ?
A. Once you login to your account, you need to understand how to go about selling your organic beauty products online. Click on “my account” tab at the top of the website. Under this tab, you will get a drop-down list: summary, my bids, and listing. The summary highlights the status of your listings online. For instance, listings being viewed, active, unsuccessful, and scheduled listings. Above all, under the summary page, you would be able to view the status of invoices as well as other account details i.e. addresses, your password, and credit cards. Most importantly, you need to set up your account. On the summary page, scroll down to the account page; click on account details. At this point, you will need to fill out your names, home address, business name, mobile number, and email address. Also, you will need to specify if you are a buyer or a seller.
Q. Filling payment details ?
A. Under the account page, fill out your payment details, preferably, credit cards. Click on “add new card”, specify the card type, number, expiry date, and billing address then save.
Q. Selling or Listing your products ?
A. To sell your products, open the sell page at the top of your account. You will be prompted to fill out the sale details, for instance, category, type of listing, region, and currency. Once you select the category of your products, you will be redirected to select three types of listings: auction, fixed price, and classified. For an auction listing the highest bidder wins the sale. However, for a fixed price listing, buyers will purchase the beauty products online owing to availability.
You can select some of the following categories for your listings.
- Brands We Love: Here is a selection of brands that we really love. To get listed under the brands we love you have to contact us and arrange an interview date.
- Aromatherapy- aromatherapy employs essential oils for the treatment of diseases. These aoils are derived from various plants, mixed with other substances, for instance, oils, lotions or alcohols, and they can be placed on the skin, sprayed or inhaled. The essential oils can also be used for massages or mixed with bathwater.
- Bath & body. Under this category you get;
- Bar soaps
- Bath oils
- Bath salts
- Body powders
- Essential oils- an essential oil is typically obtained by distillation having a unique fragrance from the source plant or other source from which the oil is extracted.
- Cosmetics- under this category you get products for your eyes, nails, lips, face gel, makeup remover, and highlighters.
- Fragrances- the word fragrance can be used to describe a number of aromatic chemical concoctions. At estunner you can sell or buy fragrances for women, men, children, or unisex fragrances.
- Hair care- under the hair care category you get products like shampoo, oils, hair spray, conditioners, and treatments.
- Herbs and spices- herbs are potent and gentle at the same time. This implies that they are helpful for curing in a way that does not harm the human body. Above all, they strengthen the human body and makes it less vulnerable to attacks.
- And many more other categories to choose from.
Q. Shipping Cost?
A. As a buyer, is your responsibility to check the shipping cost of your purchase. Some sellers fix a small fee for shipping. It is, therefore, important to check at the seller’s listing for shipping specifications. Luckily, some offer free shipping.
Q. How Bidding Works ?
A. If another buyer places an order on auction, you can bid to outbid him or her the requested beauty or other organic products. You will be in a position to view the status of the bids under the bid page. However, if you are a buyer, click on the browse page. You will be in a position to view a couple of listings posted by different sellers. You can then click on the product you want. Once you click on the product, you will be in a position to view the description on the product usage, cost as well as product availability. You can as well place a bid on natural beauty products from certain sellers. Estunner will bid incrementally for you to a maximum bid. Your maximum bid is kept a secret from other users. The bid is a secret between you and the seller. In case you have the highest bid, you will enter into a binding purchase agreement. Luckily, some sellers accept PayPal as a means of payment. You can, therefore, link your PayPal account to your bank account and make direct payments.
Q. Bidding Status ?
A. When you place a bid, it will appear as watching, active, won, or not won. Before the seller acts on it, it will either be in a watching or active status. After he or she acts on it, it will be in a won or not won status.
Q. Messaging ?
A. This is a core system of estunner business. We understand that not all products fits all. So we encourage you to contact the seller and ask any questions you may have.
In case a buyer or a seller sends you a message, you will view it at the messaging page. More to the point, you can as well view your sent messages on the same page.
Q. Feedback ?
A. Feedback is central to any successful business. At estunner, after every successful transaction, giving a feedback will be valued. You can comfortably do this at the feedback page. You can still view feedback left by other users on your purchase or sale.
Q. Listing preference ?
A. You need to customize your payment details on listings. You should tick the check box to allow for instant checkout and accept PayPal transactions. Also, you need to specify payment instructions and default invoice comments. Under this option, you should set sales tax rate. Select country and state, set rate and specify whether shipping is partially or fully taxable or not taxable at all, save the changes. With the integrated marketing solutions at estunner.com, you will be in a position to effectively advertise and sell your organic skin care products from home. Keeping track of your listings, and managing sales and payments is straightforward. This makes estunner an ideal website to promote or shop for natural hair products.
Advertise With Us
We're here to help make your business a success!! Each of our industry has a distinct market position and attracts a unique audience, which means we can deliver your message to your target audience to targeted advertising.
Contextually you can advertise around industry area down to most visited level and whether a user is looking to buy or sell.
Target people by their actions
Data and other features are our biggest USP and we can now target users by their actions and data given to us onsite and off. We have designed data pools for 4 main categories: Cosmetic Buyers, Organic Buyers, Natural Product Lovers Buyers, and Fashion items Buyers.We can also work at building pools outside of these. This targeting marketing allows us to target specific audience’s onsite and offsite in order to increase reach.
You want to see your advert at Estunner.com ? Feel Free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer affordable prices and many places/pages to increase your market audience.