100% Nature Pure Essential Oils Therapeutic Grade Aromatherapy
- steam distillation,
The most versatile, useful and popular of the essential oils, lavender essential oil has an abundance of uses. It blends happily with many other oils for use in massage, vaporising, bath preparations and inhaled form a pillow or hankie. Its also one of the few essential oils that are gentle enough to use for babies.
Reported Benefits and Suggested Uses :
- Soothing and Calming for body and mind
- Can relieve the symptoms of anxiety, panic, depression, tension and nervous related difficulties
- Revitalising, toning and antibacterial on the skin - great added to cream, lotions or toners.
- Also good for acne, boils etc.
- Healing and Soothing to skin - good used for burns and wounds but should not be applied to open skin
- Great for aiding sleep and relaxation esepcially when combined with Chamomile and Marjoram
- Used in child birth to help maintain calm and speed up the second stage of labour in a managed way
- Can ease the symptoms of sunsburn and sunstroke
- Can help to reduce the itchy associate with insect bites, dry skin and eczema
Do not use in first tremester of pregnancy
Please see my other lisitngs
|Benefits||Anti-bacterial, antiseptic, calmi#calmingng, rejuvenating, relaxing, soothing|
|Where do you Ship||Worldwide|
|Collection of Products Accepted||No|
There are no questions for this listing.
- DHL Worldwide Priority Express: $2.99 USD ($1.00 USD as additional item)
- Seller Accepts PayPal
- Payment Instructions: estunner.com Sales